Happy holiday season.
We are excited to let you know that your webpage screenshot extension has been upgraded to v13.6
What’s new in this version?
- We removed the jollywallet bar
- We removed the shadow from the text tool.
- You can see all the screenshots you shared or deleted and manage them using Webpage Screenshot Gallery
- New tool: Webpage Screenshot Bar. For quick screenshots, translate, text-to-speech, copy to clipboard, and many more. Try It now
- New Feature: Resize images and create thumbnails. One button will create thumbnails in perfect sizes for you (if you need a special size please contact us for free).
- New Feature: Create PDF. You often requested this feature. Now it’s integrated. The extension checks the dimensions of the image, and automatically decides if the PDF page needs to be portrait or landscape.
- SSL supports. If you want to send screenshots to someone, but you don’t trust his network, you can send him an HTTPS version of the shared image. In the next version you will have the option to upload using HTTPS.
- Using bbcode. The next time you share an image, you will see the bbcode of the image. You can use this code to embed the image in lots of forums.
Webpage Screenshot uses anonymous usage statistics. This can be disabled in the options page without losing any features as well.
Please consider a donation. We want to continue improve this extension.
Donate using Bitcoin:
Bitcoin donation history