This extension is able to capture 100% of both the vertical and horizontal content appearing on any webpage on the Internet. It is very easy to save the captured file onto your computer or print it / or share it to any social network.
You can host and share unlimited images forever for free.Download on Chrome Web Store
Editor image manipulaction
Example of Google News screenshot
Example of Facebook screenshot
- Download build/chrome-extension.crx
- Drag and drop the the file into Google chrome browser. If you get any error mentioning "Apps extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website", open chrome://extensions/ in a new tab and now repeat the step 1
Install on Chrome (For development)
- Download chrome-extension directory
- Go to "chrome://extensions
- Click "load unpacked extension"
- Choose the directory, where you download it.
Build for Chrome
- Go to "chrome://extension"
- Click "Pack extension..."
- Capture visible page.
- Capture all page.
- Capture region of the screen (Many users like to crop BEFORE they taking the screenshot)
- Webcam capture.
- Desktop Capture. (Capture any window)
- Edit content.
- Settings link.
- Bug report link.
- Paste from clipboard.
- Take screenshot after inteval
- Change speed of taking screenshot
- Google Drive
- Create as PDF
- Copy to Clipbaord
- Save to disk
- Send to printer
- Send by email
- Google Reverse image search
- QR Code
Cooming soon (Roadmap)
- Sharing to WhatsApp
- Schedule screenshot
- Auto Screenshot
Reviews (Chrome Web Store Reviews)
- I am a teacher and technology integration coach in my school district. I also present at many conferences each year with EdTechTeam at the Google Summits. I LOVE the Webpage Screenshot Chrome extension - especially the ability to edit content in the screenshot. Teachers are so excited about this feature when I show it to them.
- Thank you very much, it's Awesome. The best screenshot app!
- Any many many more...