This extension is able to capture 100% of both the vertical and horizontal content appearing on any webpage on the Internet. It is very easy to save the captured file onto your computer or print it / or share it to any social network.
You can host and share unlimited images forever for free.
Editor image manipulaction
Example of Google News screenshot
Example of Facebook screenshot
- Download build/chrome-extension.crx
- Drag and drop the the file into Google chrome browser. If you get any error mentioning "Apps extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website", open chrome://extensions/ in a new tab and now repeat the step 1
Install on Chrome (For development)
- Download chrome-extension directory
- Go to "chrome://extensions
- Click "load unpacked extension"
- Choose the directory, where you download it.
Build for Chrome
- Go to "chrome://extension"
- Click "Pack extension..."
- Capture visible page.
- Capture all page.
- Capture region of the screen (Many users like to crop BEFORE they taking the screenshot)
- Webcam capture.
- Desktop Capture. (Capture any window)
- Edit content.
- Settings link.
- Bug report link.
- Paste from clipboard.
- Take screenshot after inteval
- Change speed of taking screenshot
- Google Drive
- Create as PDF
- Copy to Clipbaord
- Save to disk
- Send to printer
- Send by email
- Google Reverse image search
- QR Code
Cooming soon (Roadmap)
- Sharing to WhatsApp
- Schedule screenshot
- Auto Screenshot
Reviews (Chrome Web Store Reviews)
- I am a teacher and technology integration coach in my school district. I also present at many conferences each year with EdTechTeam at the Google Summits. I LOVE the Webpage Screenshot Chrome extension - especially the ability to edit content in the screenshot. Teachers are so excited about this feature when I show it to them.
- Thank you very much, it's Awesome. The best screenshot app!
- Any many many more...